One of the most important issues to learn about in our industry is Safety for the Realtor® and their client.
NAR’s REALTOR® Safety program reminds you of the dangers you face in the field each day, how to be aware of surroundings and how preparation can minimize risk and keep you safe.
REALTOR® Safety Articles
- REALTOR® Safety Webinar Summit
- Agent safety – Tools and Resources
- The danger REALTORS® face (video)
- Should REALTORS® be concerned about Safety? (Infographic)
- NAR Releases 2015 REALTOR® Safety Report
- Long-Term Thinking & Don’t get Parked In | REALTOR® Safety
- Thwart Thieves & Be in Charge | REALTOR® Safety
- Have your Excuse Ready & Nothing Personal | REALTOR® Safety
- Your E-Mail is Public & Agree on an Office Distress Code | REALTOR® Safety
- Your Trash is Another Man’s Treasure and Hide Personal Information | REALTOR® Safety